Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving!

We hosted some of Scott's family for thanksgiving this year...it was good times, and good food!  After dinner I had some activities for the kids.  We made gingerbread houses....which would have been awesome!!  Except I got a little over-excited about my little template that I forgot to make walls for the houses, so we were cutting other pieces to try and make walls....and....well.....they all collapsed :)  BUT they were cute for a minute and were YUMMY!





 Jake helped Lucy with her house, and it was the only one that stayed standing!

 Then we played some minute-to-win-it games which were totally fun! I only got pictures of this one, where you put panty hose on your head and basically had to knock some things over.  It was all downhill after that and became "sock-head" wars :)












 Lane and Daddy sock fighting :)














Good times were had by all :)  

No comments: