So here is my project this week. I got the "kid" bathroom mudded/taped, SANDED, we textured, primed and painted it today. Now Scott can lay the tile tomorrow and we can put a toilet in there on Monday! WOO HOO!!! hello civilization!! The bathtub in there is ready to go, we just need to buy a shower head, and a faucet then we can shower while we stay there! Life doesn't get any better than having a toilet, a shower and HOT water!!! I turned on our hot water the other day and just sat there on the edge of the tub and let it run on my hands for....way too long...
ANYWAYS........Here's my bathroom.
Scott just commented "thats really red" yes, it is.....why? Because my A-frame house looked like a giant Easter egg.....so I am branching out a little and going with some bolder colors. I actualy quite like it....it isn't as red as this picture seems. Our tile is kind of an earthy toned thing......and we're tiling 3 feet up the wall, kind of like a tile wanes-coat.....i've seen it done in a couple bathrooms and i think it looks cool....then our kids can run around wet and i won't care cuz it'll all be tile!! it will look very cute when i am done decorating.......in like 10 years :)


1 comment:
Carol-I love the red!! It looks so good! I can't wait to see it all finished. I have seen the half-way up tile thing before too and I like it! Perfect for kids!
Post a Comment