Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby....

Well I am officially 4 months pregnant! Craziness! I have my 5 month ultra sound the end of June, and I am trying really hard NOT to find out what we're having..... I haven't felt the baby kick yet, but am looking forward to it. I am not posting a picture of my belly yet becuase it's embarrassing, becuase i could easily pass for a 6-7 month pregnant lady......SOOOOOO you can all just use your imagination. It doesn't help that i ALREADY looked pregnant long before I actually WAS :) But who cares. In my first 4 months, i've lost 4 pounds......which is pretty funny to me, becuase I am SOOO backwards. One of these visits they will tell me that i'm actually gaining weight with this pregnancy. All is good though, and will post pics of the little one's first photo shoot at the end of June!

1 comment:

Black Family said...

um first of all your house is going to be BEAUTIFUL! how did you do it?!?! jake and i have thought about buying land and living on it in a trailer and my oh my...i just told him i don't think i could do it? you ROCK! Congrats on the baby....you and tiff will have babies close...how fun!