Oh my word! Have I told you lately that I just LOVE your house?! How's the pregnancy going?
The house looks great!!! I love the rock work you did around your bath tub. So awsome.
I love that you are taking pictures of the whole process. We took hardly any and in hindsight, I wish I had them. You guys are both super talented!
Ok. . . I want your house. . . every new thing you do on it I'm oodling over;) Way to go!Val
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my word! Have I told you lately that I just LOVE your house?! How's the pregnancy going?
The house looks great!!! I love the rock work you did around your bath tub. So awsome.
I love that you are taking pictures of the whole process. We took hardly any and in hindsight, I wish I had them. You guys are both super talented!
Ok. . . I want your house. . . every new thing you do on it I'm oodling over;)
Way to go!
Val
Post a Comment