Wednesday, August 26, 2009

7-ish months!

I'm not sure when the months are according to the weeks of pregnancy are, but here's the 7 month belly pic! I skipped 6 months, cuz really....it's all just getting bigger, right?
at least now that i can say i only have like 2 months left, my patients at work and random people don't gasp anymore or ask how many babies i have in there......


I had another ultra sound this morning.....it's definately a girl :) Scott was starting to freak me out saying that it was going to come out a boy, now that i've started acquiring girl things :) She's pretty cute.....everything looks good!

2 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Yup definitely showing more than you, you little stinker! Congrats again on your wonderful house! It's awesome!

Cherrington said...

You did get more prego since the last time I saw you. It doesn't feel like it has been that long since I last saw you. Only 2 months left. Crazy- does this pregnancy feel like it is going fast cus I swear we just found out you were prego.