Hello Blog world! Yes we are still alive here at the Wood Lodge! Here's the scoop. We are OFFICIALLY 99.9% DONE with our house. We have passed our final inspection(s) and are closing on our end loan today or monday!
AAAHHH!! I have started unpacking our J-U-N-K.....
Hence, no pictures yet, because it's a ZOO! BUT I promise I will update the blog with "the grand tour" in the next few days. And I hope that everyone truly appreciates the pain and torture with which I will post "the grand tour" becuase we are back on Dial-Up internet service. SOO there's the scoop. We will also be having an open house sometime in September, so all you lucky locals can come check out the "lodge"........stay tuned....
2 comments:
Dial up?! Oh my word, it's going to take you forever to post pictures. Can't wait to see them though. Also, need an updated picture of your belly! How are you feeling? How exciting to be so close to being done, and then having all that time to plan for your baby! Congrats again, I am thrilled for you.
thats so exciting! i cant wait for the pictures! i'm sure it all looks super amazing though...cause thats how all the rest of the pictures of the house are :)
Post a Comment