Friday, August 14, 2009

Tempted?


Mmmm..doesn't this look GOOD?!?!? NO! Not for Carol! :( Dr called this morning....failed the sugar test......again. I wasn't surprised. Good thing I never gave back my glucose monitor from Lane. :) Finger poking and test strips, here I come!!



3 comments:

Cherrington said...

oh! shoot! What a bumber im sorry.

Stacey Kirchner said...

I hear ya! I didn't realize we were so close together in our due dates. Or they must have tested you early. Luckily this time is not quite as bad as it was with Aiden. I can pretty much eat what I want, just as long as I stay within the restrictions. Thank heavens it's only temporary, right? We'll have to have a long distance party when we can eat carbs again!!

DougandSheilah said...

Good thing you are due in November. This way you can enjoy all the holiday goodness. I hated having to miss the thanksgiving and christmas sweets because of gestational diabetes. Hang in there.