Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ready or not.....

Introducing.....FINALLY.......
Macy Christine Wood.
Born Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:04 PM
7 lbs 13 oz 18 in long


Meeting big sister, Lucy. Lucy has actually been really good with her, and not wanting to attack her all the time like we expected. She has a word for baby, but it sounds alot like her word for "kitty" I think she's still a little confused at what Macy is really...but she loves to look at macy and watch her.
Lane holding Macy. He loves to hold her!



Coming home in her little car seat..

Still at the hospitol

Lane came with Scott to pick us up from the hospitol. Lane brought me some daisies...my favorite!! He thought my hospitol bed was VERY cool, and was more interested in making it move than his little sister :)
Some eyes! I think she looks different than the other two as a newborn. She definately has the "Wood nose" But she has different eyes and mouth than the others. Poor little girl had bruises ALL over her face from such a fast delivery. Her whole forehead and both cheeks were purple for about 2 days :) She's recovering quickly though and doesn't look like Rocky too much anymore

Right after she was born. The

Me and scott before we headed to the hospitol wed morning. The nursing staff all liked my shirt. :) I figured it was a good time to wear it since it would be the LAST time in a while.....

Little cutie.....

So far, Macy has been a really sweet baby. She rarely cries and when she does it's just one or two cries to let you know she's awake or hungry. She's very mellow, and is starting to be more alert when she decides to wake up. She sleeps a TON and loves to snuggle. Its a little crazy to think that we have 3 little kids now! Lane and Lucy are doing well, though I think they're a little stir crazy from being in the house for days on end now. Hopefully they'll forgive us for keeping them cooped up :)
It might be a while before I post again so enjoy the pics!! :)

4 comments:

m.a. said...

Congrats Carol - glad you're all healthy and well! Love the shirt.

Stacey Kirchner said...

Congrats Carol! I am so glad she's out. I HATE that last month of pregnancy. Enjoy your little ones!

{ Missemmelle } said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Amy said...

Carol, what a darling little girl! Congratulations!!