
Yes, we are still alive :)
Barely!
Definately has been a crazy month. Here's a recap.....sans pictures becuase that would just take way too much effort....(sorry mom)
Recap:
Macy Born
Halloween
flooded bathroom/kitchen
sicknesses galore
my birthday
Lucy's birthday
My sister came to save me for 2 weeks
A hospitol stay for old times' sake
binky battles
lots of playing
lots of laundry
lots of general craziness!!!
Life with 3....2 being babies......is definately crazy. Someday i'll get the hang of it, and then all of them will change and i'll have to learn how to do it all over again :)
Someday i'll put some more pictures on here, but blogging is definately taking a backseat these days
Wish us luck :)
1 comment:
Hey Carol! At least you managed to get one picture on your post :) Hang in there. It can definitely be crazy, crazy, crazy and tough at times. I think one of the hardest things about it is that ANY time for yourself gets tossed out the window. The best advice I can give you today is to try to plan even 1 hour breaks every so often (once a week or even more often if you can). I don't plan breaks for myself as much as I should. Being Saturday today though, Jacob took the two older kids out of the house to the park and store for 2-3 hours this morning (when usually we might do that as a family together on a Saturday). When they got back, I felt better, re-energized and the kids even seemed cuter to me, all because I got a little break!!! Everyone who is past this stage of motherhood says that it went by way too fast - so we just have to enjoy it while they are so little. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment