Well here's some pics of Macy to cover her 0-6 weeks of life :)
She's changing so much! She's starting to look a lot like baby Lane to us...but she has her own look too. She's such a cutie and a sweet baby. I can't wait until she starts smiling a lot!!
I love this picture of Lane and Macy. It says "love" to me. Lane has been SUCH an amazing big brother. Of course he has his moments but he has LOTS of awesome moments that outweigh the crazy ones....Today for example, I was trying to load all the kids in the car, and i was outside with Lucy. I came back in to Lane rocking Macy in her car seat so gently and talking to her and had totally calmed her down and she wasn't crying anymore.....it was so sweet....i love my little guy!












2 comments:
She is adorable!!! Cute to see Lane with her and the baby momma too!!!
She's so cute, Carol! I think she looks so much like you! :)
Post a Comment