I also had a birthday during our month of Craziness :) I turned 31! Saying that still makes me cringe a little bit. I think I will always in my head be about 23. I don't feel like I act much older than that, i'm sure that I don't LOOK like that anymore, but i can pretend. The fact that I have 3 kids now helps me with reality a LITTLE bit and makes me feel my age, but still.....31?!?!? tha's just rediculous :) I guess i'd better get used to it becuase it only gets worse from here......oh well....
SO.....for my birthday this year, I got a special treat: A home-made present from my sweet little boy.....
If you're wondering what he's holding....yes...that's a little blow torch :) And yes, he's wearing a head light.....
When scott asked lane what they should make for my birthday present, lane thoughtfully said...."We should make her some letters." Scott asked why? And lane explained that all the kids have their names in letter in their room...so they should make me some letters. Scott asked what they letters should say, and lane thought about it and said..."mama wood." Scott thought that sounded like a lot of letters to cut out, so they compromised on a "mama wood" sign :)
Wrapping up the sign (My sister was taking pictures....i didn't know what they were making out there)
whoa......watch out
Lane carried in my present and was excited for me to open it!
here is his, "What is it!?!?!" face.....:) he and lucy helped me un-wrap it
so cute....I decided to hang it upstairs and collect pictures of me and each of my kids over the years to put under it
i also got a sweet buckeye necklace!



1 comment:
How cute of Lane. What a sweet boy! Also we accidently came home w/ one of your presents. The Blue watch. We will have it next time I see you. Sorry!!!
Post a Comment