This past week I took my Young Women from church on a little backpack trip. (sorry girls that I'm posting your picture on my blog!! :) We had a good time, and i've decided that I really want to buy a backpack
The view from Trout Lake from up on the trail
More lake....
This picture is for my friend Kandis :) She likes dead tree pics
The girls were pretty tough. I made them do all their own stuff...including starting their fire with flint and steel....
"good morning!"
I was pretty impressed that most everyone just slept out under the stars. We had one gal in a hammock, one brought a tent, the rest were just out under the stars on a tarp! Including ME! I have never done that before, i've always brought a tent, but scott said we weren't allowed to this time. It wasn't too bad except I didn't sleep :) I thought a mouse was going to crawl in my sleeping bag!all in all it was a fun trip, the girls liked it! They said they would do it again next year! I'll have to find a longer hike for next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment