I had these random pics left in my "blog" folder....so .....here you go :)
Isn't she a cutie!?? I couldn't remember if i'd posted this on another post.....so i figured I'd put it up anyways....
hee hee....Good thing i put the cute one first, huh :) I think Lane actually took this picture of macy.....no...she doesn't have the chickenpox....her face is just dirty :)
Lane's picture of the sun. He was pretty proud of this picture
Look what I did! I made a tree ring. I loaded up the kids into the van with about 20 granola bars and 10 apples...and we drove around the lake with the hatch up so i could get out and throw rocks in as we went along :) You'd think living in rock heaven i'd be able to find enough rocks on my OWN property to make my tree rings......oh no......i still have to make another round to do the OTHER tree in our yard :)
Another cutie macy pic :) She's a fun little baby. I can't believe she's already 10 months old!!!! she's trying to keep up with her big sister already in lots of ways. It's pretty fun to watch them together. They're latest thing is "wrestling" with each other. It always starts out well...but almost always ends up with lucy spread eagle on top of poor macy.....no mercy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment