Thursday, October 20, 2011

Turtle Burgers!

It all started when my dad sent me an email about these "redneck" people that made these turtle burgers. I'm sure that it was a joke, but.....what can I say!! They looked too fun not to try!!! So we decided to make turtle burgers.....


aren't they fun!!??
But who wants to eat turtle burgers alone?? So we called up some friends that could handle the meal :)



She's a champ!! ha :) And i'm sure she's going to hurt me for putting this on my blog.


anyways! It was a fun night and fun to visit! Thanks for coming, Millers!


Oh, and if you were wondering why my pumpkin pie was so gross...i realized after you left that i forgot to put the SUGAR in it!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!! Good thing i had LOTS Of whip cream :) ha ha


I never claimed to be a good cook....that is a forwarning for anyone else we might invite over!


1 comment:

DougandSheilah said...

I may kill her, but not because of her cooking. After eating those turtles no one needed the extra sugar so I'm sure our bodies were really thanking you. Thanks for having us over.