Monday, March 12, 2012

6

Me and scott celebrated our 6th anniversary on March 4!

1 yr-ish, in Salt Lake



2 yr-ish


3 yr-ish (i was pregnant with Lucy)



4th year. This was actually on our anniversary. we decided to go for a big dirt bike ride for our anniversary, it was fun!! This was also the morning I found out that I was pregnant with Macy :)



5th year!


6th year!! We haven't really changed all that much huh :)


This year, I surprised scott with a weekend at Silver Mountain for skiing and indoor waterpark fun! I'll admit, i was a little terrified of the skiing part, because the last time I went it was NOT pretty! But I did a LOT better this time. Scott proved again why I love him while we were on the mountain! We ran into a run that was NOT groomed, and really deep powder. I could NOT turn in it to save my everlasting soul, and face plowed enough times, that i was DONE. I took off my skis and proceeded to walk down the rest of the hill. Scott was so patient (he is an EXPERT Skiier) and convinced and helped me put my skis back on and we finally made it out alive and I headed straight for the lodge to rest. I tried to talk him into just going and doing a few runs without me so he could have some fun, but he wouldn't do it, and finally convinced me to try again. I did, and we had a lot of fun the rest of the day (going on safe green runs :)) He's so sweet and patient and helps me to do better. Thanks, scott! It's been a fun 6 years! Hopefully we'll have many more to come...



1 comment: