
I keep saying I'm going to bring my camera and take pictures of us at the YMCA. This is about as good at it gets. I always think i should document the excursion becuase I think it's pretty note-worthy. Taking 3 little kids to the YMCA, and actually taking them swimming is a big deal I think!! :) This is my little munchkins after swimming, munching on bribery snacks :)
They're really having a blast swimming these days. Lane has turned into a little fish, which I"m SO glad. He's taken to snorkling, and is pretty good at swimming around and keeping the snorkle OUT Of the water. He just learned how to do a flip underwater this week, and will now let me throw him in the pool! He's lots of fun!
The girls are awesome too! The will both jump off the edge in the "deep" end to me or whoever they make eye contact with actually :) People often stop and watch Macy becuase she's so little and they think it's crazy that she'll jump in so readily. It's really cute how excited she gets before she jumps in, i really should video it :) They should be all prepped and ready to go for the lake this year! YAY for the YMCA!
No comments:
Post a Comment