Monday, March 12, 2012

My Hero



I love this boy...



The other day, we were in town. We had gone to the YMCA and I needed to go to walmart to buy some stuff for mutual that night. Macy was NOT Having a good day, and in the 2 minutes from the YMCA to walmart, she TOTALLY passed out-dead-asleep. I picked her out of her car-seat and she was still asleep, not having any part of waking up. So i put lucy in the cart, and was carrying floppy macy in my arms. So i asked lane if he wanted a job. He was such a sweet boy, and pushed lucy in the cart ALLLLLL the way thru walmart, without running into me, or any other shopper in walmart! He was so nice to lucy and made her happy the whole time. Macy totally slept the ENTIRE time, including checkout, and lane helped unload the cart....He was totally the hero of the day!


Awesome.


I'm such a lucky mom to have this little boy...

No comments: