Monday, July 29, 2013

huckleberries!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE huckleberries!!!  
I was determined to get some this year since the last couple years have been a bust!  We took the kids up to Ione, WA and picked our little hearts out for a couple hours. The kids did great for the most part....but really, how could you NOT love running around a mountain all day!?? :)

Here's our little picnic lunch



The days' work. We ended up with about 1 gallon of berries this day



This little guy is awesome!  He's such a trooper and just goes with the flow.  I love this face!

look at the awesome views!!








driving :)

This is the little road we were driving along :)  


These are from today. I took the kids up to Baldy mountain and got another gallon. WOO HOO!!!! we have 2 gallons in our freezer now! YEEE HAW!

No comments: