Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The wedding

I can't believe that my oldest brother is married!!!! Here's some fun from the festivities



My aunt Leslie with baby luke


 Me and my mom!!


My brother Jeff and Macy

Me and my new niece, Catelyn.....she's thrilled :)  haha

My new sister-in-law Stacey!

Dave and baby Luke

My sweet grandma and baby Luke

This woman is AWESOME! :)  we were so happy to see her again!





The BIG EVENT!

I'm not sure what's more amazing....the fact that Dave is married.....or the fact that he allowed pictures to be taken as proof :)



The flower girls....I had to walk down with Lucy because she was pretty shy that day. Macy on the other hand waltzed down the aisle.....stood there for a while, then wandered around alittle....then I heard laughing, and I looked and she was standing RIGHT in the middle of the aisle....blocking the Bride from coming down ....so i had to reach out and pull her out of the way :)


Ah...my favorite part....the decorating of the car......*I* had nothing to do with this....:)  hee hee

No comments: