Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Old Friends

 My sweet friend Jessie from BYU came to visit us last month!  We had so much fun, and I LOVED having our kiddos get to know each other!  It's a little crazy to think that we've known each other for so long, and that we've gone from being roommates at BYU  YEARS ago to having families now!! SO fun...


 Wilk and Luke eating together.....those two will be best friends some day :)

 Going for a walk out in the back...





We took them to "the cave" behind our property.....I saw these pictures of our girls, Sarah and Lucy, and it reminded me of a time that Me and Jessie went to play in some caves in Utah!! 

Then I found THIS picture of our trip from like 13 years ago!!!! Our little girls look JUST LIKE US!!!!!!!!!!!! too fun :)


 Sarah coming out of the cave.....I was pretty impressed that she went IN the cave :)

What an adorable little family!!!!  where was WILK??? I'm not sure...



two boys in a tub :)  Cuties.....

Thanks for coming to visit us Jessie and fam!!!! We Love you guys and miss you already!! :)  Come again soon!!

No comments: