So we have this cave outside our property, and it's the COOLEST thing. It is a perfect cougar den.....but it's not occupied. So we like to go crawl in this cave....you can't sit up in it, but you can fit probly 6-7 adults in it. It reminds me of going caving in Kentucky....which was SO FUN squeezing through places with names like "the birth canal" So we all went and played in the cave for a while....lane likes it......Scott says if Lane doesn't make a fort out of it then HE will....




coming out of the cave.....
2 comments:
I want a cave outside my property! Oh, wait. . . I don't even have property. . and I'm still renting. . . someday, someday, right?! It looks like so much fun to play in:)
That is so fun. So our blog is emmettandashlee.blogspot Teage has been talking about Lane all day. Every time we get in the car he is like, "That's Lane's chair!" It is so funny.
Post a Comment