YAAAY, today we got the porch roof sheeted, and most of our windows installed. Scott let me help put in the windows....i got to stand on the outside (up on the deck roof for the 2nd story windows) And help nail them on. It was fun, and i felt like I accomplished something useful....even tho being on the roof was a little scary. I also got to knock down all our bracing on the porch logs, so it looks more real now :) YAY! We got our back sliding door installed but did not install our front door yet.......we UNWRAPPED the front door, it's beautiful! so we'll put that and the back door up this weekend. And we'll put on the roof this weekend and next week! WOO HOO
For my friends in ohio.....notice anything different about our windows? They don't have little white grids in them...OR fake shutters on the outside. It seems like every window where I grew up in Ohio has grids and shutters.......maybe i'm just crazy :)
4 comments:
I love the wrap around porch. It's pretty much my dream! Oh and happy belated birthday right?! I think I saw that on facebook :)
dang...thats so true about the windows...haha as i look out mine right now it has a grid thing going on...you are so lucky!
Wow! I love the logs on the wrap around porch.
Yup, got the fake shutters on my windows! Go Ohio. I love your porch!
Post a Comment