Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Covered Decks!

I have to take this opportunity to tell everyone how amazing my husband is!!!! He is SUCH a hard worker! He has worked SO Hard on our house and it is SOOO awesome! :) Today he got the porch roof all rolled out. He actually got that last side finished, but it was too dark to take a picture. I LOVE our covered deck......it looks SO awesome. Tomorrow's pics will be good cuz all the bracing will be down and the roof sheeted....so stay tuned :)



3 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Scott DEFINITELY has some talent! I am amazed at all that he has done! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

Beth Benson said...

i'm seriously impressed. I love your home! i wanna see it in person! sheesh. Everytime i pull up your blog if people are around i have to show them. So my mom has seen quite a bit of the pictures...FYI...love it. Keep the posts of pictures and stories coming :)

Natalie said...

the house looks so good! i love the wrap around porch and the logs look amazing! :)