They will come.......right??
I decided to test out this old quote by crocheting a baby blanket.....:) Just kidding. I actually just wanted to make one, and i happen to have about 8 friends that are currently pregnant, so i'm sure it will go to good use somewhere.



Actually i forgot one....9 friends that are preggo right now, bringing the grand total to like 14-15 babies that have come since we've been trying for number 2. I'm really not a big complainer, but i'd just like to say for the record, that infertility sucks. There, i said it....now i can move on with my life, and keep crocheting baby blankets......even if they aren't for MY baby :)
4 comments:
I love the blanket. Go you and crocheting! The infertility thing does stink, even when it's not you that it's affecting. I have a friend who has been trying for over a year to get pregnant, and watching her struggle has been no fun! And since she's been able to get pregnant twice before without any issue, the Doctors won't do anything for her. Grr....I hope things work out for you soon!
BEAUTIFUL! You are SO TALENTED Carol! I'm amazed. I wish that I had that kind of skill!
I'm sorry to hear about the infertility. Fingers crossed and prayers for you guys!!!
I cannot believe that people can make such beautiful things. I am amazed. It looks great. I have not had any luck with baby making either...I completely understand, but at least you have Lane.
carol! that blanket is so beautiful! wow. i'm impressed...monkey's, horses AND blankets! YOU are good! i'm sorry the baby thing has been such a process. i have another friend who is dealing with the same thing (that's not supposed to make you feel any better) but watching both of you just makes me sad! i'm just hopeful my ovaries don't realize how OLD i really am when that time of life begins for me! oh boy... besides you're such a fun mom, you need a few more little ones running around to fill up that amazing house. well, i'll keep my fingers crossed and the prayers going! call me if you need to vent anytime! :)
Post a Comment