Well.....I'm not sure why this surprises and/or frustrates me.....but we are experiencing some delays with finishing our house. FIRST: we were supposed to get carpet on june 23rd....but apparently i ordered the most popular color of the century and it's backordered....tilll july 8th....ok.....WELL then our carpet guy calls and says he can't come till the 12th, and my heart almost broke.....why??? Because these days i'm a little pyschotic due to the growth i call "the belly" SOOOOOO a few more weeks *sigh* i can do it.
SECOND: we installed our hardwood last weekend, and here's where we
RAN OUT OF WOOD
Are you KIDDING me!!?!?! THIS.....THIS measely little section that would take like 6 boards, cost me getting my kitchen appliances this week. NOW we have to wait 2 weeks for One...1....stinking box of wood :) I'm not bitter......
But isn't it pretty??
So fun

here's when it's clean

Here's when it's not......i dont' bother cleaning it really....becuase we dont' have our carpet, and so people can't take their shoes off.....sooooooooo this is the constant state of my floor.....i'm not sure really the PROPER way to clean hardwood flooring since i've never ever dealt with it in my life.....so if anyone has some pointers, that would be great :)
2 comments:
I'm in love with everything your doing to your house. Seriously. Love.
The floor is GORGEOUS! I love dark wood floors. You guys have done such a great job.. I am so impressed!
Post a Comment