Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finishing up

Scott's been working like a maniac this weekend to get some of the last projects done. Here's our master bathroom. Tile's all in, all it needs now is grout and sealed and then it's done!

Our shower. It's pretty sweet, it has two shower heads. The whole thing but the ceiling is tile.

Our vanity. It's open on the bottom so we can put our laundry baskets under there.

My masterpiece. We had lots of extra rock from the fireplace, so we decided to put some on the bathtub. I am not only an electrician but now i'm a mason!! I can officially do rock work....but sorry....i'm retired. One job was enough for me :)

The whole bathroom at a glace, at least what could fit in my camera lense. The vanity is accross from the shower, and the pooper room is on the left by that little linen closet. I think our bathroom is pretty amazing. I LOVE it,.....i think it looks like some mountain resort. :)

2 comments:

The Goldade's said...

Carol!!! Your house looks AMAZING!!! So cute! I just love everything that you have done to it. Garrett and I are super excited to see it! We will be up there is a few days! YAY!!

Jen and Joel said...

I cannot believe that you have built that house. It is absolutely beautiful. Great Job!