Square feet: 2650
Bedrooms: 4 +1 office
Baths: 3
Deck: 1800 sq ft (porch swings and couches here we come!! ha)
Price tag:We came in about 40,000 under our loan, but about 20,000 over what we WANTED to spend. But all in all not too bad.
#of exstatic families who live in this house: ONE!!!!
Kitchen
Our SWEEEEEET hand rail. I TOTALLY love the Iron. Thanks, Chris!!!!
Lane's room.....he probly won't have real curtains for a long time :) But he DOES have his big boy bed, and has done surprisingly well staying in it!
Well that's it in a nutshell. I haven't really decorated yet, more than a few pictures in the kitchen. We'll see when that happens. If you notice, we no longer have a couch. We donated it to the mice at Jason's house. We went to pick it up and found lovely rotten mice carcasses on, probly IN, and most definately AROUND it,......and in some dresser drawers and other various places. YUM! SO we left it there. Something about looking at the mouse gut stain on the couch cushion didn't do it for me. BUT I am truly grateful that we HAD a place to store our stuff and that our clothes, most of our bedding, and other things weren't ruined. Thanks, Uncle Jason!!







4 comments:
I love it all!! It is beautiful and you guys deserve it after all your hard work! You guys did an amazing job :)
WOWzers it's awesome!! I bet you are loving it so much! Thanks for sharing the final outcome. . . love it!
Okay, you can make that TWO excited families living there if you would like. It looks AWESOME!!! Congrats on your new amazing home! Thanks for the pictures.
Your husband is amazing, your home is beautiful.
Post a Comment