I guess I have these two to thank for our recent remodel....

After these two blew up (our 2nd set of craigslist washer and dryers) we decided we were all done with used washer/dryers....and thanks to our crazy tax system, and our tax refund, it all fell into place!

step one: tear out old stupid broken machines...

ahhhh clean canvas...

Step 2: ask your AMAZING husband to build you a new shelving system next to your new washer and dryer!

step 3: fill it with junk :) we're still working on that one...

step 4: Ask said husband to put up more "Hangy racks"
oh yeah.....
look at that wall o hangers.....
AWESOME

don't forget the kid-sized one!!
There you go! I am LOVING our new laundry room.....someday, all the kids will get their own shelf for laundry basket/backpack space.....that is, of course, if i can stop putting stuff in there :)
wish me luck!
2 comments:
Beautiful!!! Your husband did an awesome job.
Wow, that is awesome! What can't Scott make or do?
Post a Comment