Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Swim Party!

We're all getting a little cabin fever around these parts, and the kids wanted to have a swim party in mama's tub. How can you say no to that??? :)


Lucy's cheezin it up...
She loves this swim suit. It has Ariel, the little mermaid, on it. She RUNS to the tub singing "under the sea...under the sea..."


getting geared up...


Lane is obsessed with snorkling lately. He used his piggy bank money to buy an actual snorkle, mask, and flippers. It has been great...in the bathtub. Today was the first maiden voyage at the YMCA with the snorkle....it was....a little rough. BUT he promised he wanted to try again on thursday. He's such an independant little guy, which I LOVE. But i wish he would just let me HELP him sometimes...but he wants to figure it out on his own....so.....i'm anticipating more sucked- water- into- the- lungs- tears on thursday....wish me luck!


may-may and her favorite bath duckie


lucy wanted goggles too! too bad these don't have the lens' in them!



it will be a sad day when they're too big for swim parties in the tub!


bucket head



Oh the coveted duckie





more bucket head.


until next time, tub! I'm glad that at least the kids get to enjoy you!!! :) Someday i will get to take a bubble bath....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I agree with you...someday we'll have time for a bubble bath! :) In the meantime I think it looks like SO much fun to be swimming around in the tub. Such cute kids!!!