Sunday, November 2, 2008

We can Bathe!!

Our tubs came in this week! WOO HOO! So we got tub/surround combos for the downstairs bath and for the kid bathroom upstairs. They have fake tile which is a little cheezy but i liked it better than the flat white. Here's a close up of tub.....(plus some saw dust and dirt...)


Here is the tub in the upstairs kid bathroom. There will be a toilet in front on the right, then a vanity in front of the toilet. Door on the left wall.

Tub in the downstairs bathroom. Pretty much the same as the upstairs one but the pooper and vanity on the left side this time. Door on the right.

AHhhh and the grand finale!!! *MY* tub......my beautiful corner jetted tub. It's fabulous, and i LOVE IT.......
Me basking is my wonderful tub...... This pic doesn't do it justice....i can practically lay down in this thing and have water up to my chin......

YAY!

3 comments:

m.a. said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am!! A tub to lie all the way down in....I hate renting! :)

Valeri Crockett said...

Who says you can't enjoy that tub right now?! You are such a funny gal. I'm amazed at all you have got done with your house! FUN!

Kacey said...

Jetted tubs are the best! Especially after a spring or fall ski run! I guess the only thing better is a hot tub . . .someday.