yeah yeah yeah, i know. It's not even thanksgiving yet.....
but I DON"T CARE!!!
I LOVE christmas,
i love that it's in the stores, i love that it's on the radio, and i love that I PUT UP MY TREE today!!! Lane and i went for a little walk in the woods and he help me cut down our christmas tree this year. Holding to our charlie brown christmas tree tradition, here's this year version!!




2 comments:
CHRISTMAS! i love it! your tree is totally cute and the skirt, wow, the skirt is very crafty! okay, and your such a show off...your stitchery is all fancy with a cute border and adorable star up on top...meanwhile mine hasn't even made it to a frame. i got nothin'!
our tree is up, we just haven't put lights or ornaments on it yet. it's a process! :)
miss you already!
I love those little Charlie Brown trees with all of my heart and soul!
Post a Comment