Saturday, September 25, 2010

Introducing..........

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I Have a Car again!!! And it runs, and it's big! and it has AWD! What else could I ask for???




How about a DVD player!? Well it would be cool......if it worked....but to start off our ownership in WOOD style....it doesn't :)

But it has nice seats! they are still clean! I'd better wrap them in plastic while I still can....

Great big windshield....love it



Nice storage for a mini van i must say!

Lane demonstrating how MUCH storage......

Isn't it GREAT!?!?!?!

It's a Pontiac Montana.....never heard of them before. BUT we got a SWEET DEAL!
2006
23,700 miles
7 seats
AWD
Got it from the YWCA cuz they didn't need it anymore for an afterschool program they used it for. WOO HOOO
LOVE it so far...too bad 2 trips up the driveway covered it in dirt and dust....oh well...such is the life we live :) I DO need to invest in some good floor mats to preserve the nice (as of now) carpet!



No comments: