Friday, September 10, 2010

Yee Haw!

We went to the Colville Rodeo with Ann's fam. LOVE IT. We love rodeos. We like to dress up for rodeos even tho we are FAR from being cow-folk. Lane thought it was way fun, and I THINK Ann's family thought it was fun, none of them have ever been to a rodeo before, so at least it was humorous for them :)
Me and Scott in our duds

The best family pic we could manage after the rodeo


This cracks me up. Nathan was in LOVE with the rodeo queens. This one was walking around signing autographs and he HAD TO GO get one, and a picture. He could not stop smiling....it was the funniest thing i've ever seen. Lane couldn't have cared less...:) Lane in his "hat". We really need to get him some kid cowboy clothes....someday :)


The two boys on the fence before the real action started. Aren't they too cute? I love it




1 comment:

{ Missemmelle } said...

Too fun! I went to the Spokane rodeo and it was a blast!