Newport has this fun little history museum tha twe went to check out. They have lots of old cabins to explore, an old fire lookout thing, and LOTS of old farm machinery and other typical museum stuff. It was fun to go and see. The boys had a BLAST playing with the old farming stuff.
The little boys had to see how EVERYTHING worked

A little settlers cabin. I could TOTALLY live like this. I wonder if the pioneers look at our day and say the same thing??

Old school house.

Group shot inside the museum on some old church pew

Ann and Nate on the caboose

Lane on an old tractor

Another thing to ride

Lucy ready for school already!

The boys, Lane NOT as excited about school :)

they had an old engine, that honestly I wasn't paying attention to what it was used for...i think something in the lumber mills?? But the kids thought it was fun to climb on :)
1 comment:
Love the pictures, and I absolutely LOVE museums that are kid friendly. Will just goes nuts when we got to places where he can touch EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment