Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Look who's.......

WALKING!!!!!

Ok, I will admit that we have been SHAMELESSLY encouraging Lucy walking since.....well she was born pretty much, but really since I found out I was pregnant. We've been telling her she has till October, then we're going to stop carrying her, and she LISTENED!! :) just kidding. She's So stinking cute when she walks. She's not full blown walking yet, just a few feet, but it's coming!!! She's got REALLY good balance, and can start a stop mid walk. Cutie....



and here's my 33-ish week belly. I think this baby isn't supposed to have a name cuz we've got NOTHIN! Oh well....I can't belive it's september, and that I've having a baby in October!!


4 comments:

Cherrington said...

I vote Lilly :) for a name!!!!

m.a. said...

You look beautiful!

Kacey said...

I can't believe she is walking! Olivia is just barely starting to take some steps. Perhaps I am trying to hang on to her "babyness" since I know she's my last, just maybe.

jessi said...

I finally put your blog on my google reader, so I am catching up with you and your life, Carol! Jacob is actually glancing over my shoulder at the moment too. Thanks again for the set up!!! Wow, baby number three. We just had #3 in June. . . on Jacob's 32nd birthday. Life is full with 3 - that is for sure! Congrats and we are excited for you!